L][Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L][Dynasty

L][Dynasty Private server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want my set back !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikey

I want my set back !!!! Empty
PostSubject: I want my set back !!!!   I want my set back !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:54 am

i spent so much to on making mats quests to get Draconic lether set i want it back i worked so hard for it !!!
Back to top Go down
Kriller
Kriller

PostSubject: Re: I want my set back !!!!   I want my set back !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:30 pm

well if u failed on enchanting its ur own fault!.
Back to top Go down
http://lineage2.onegoo.us/index.htm
Ducky

PostSubject: Re: I want my set back !!!!   I want my set back !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:28 pm

oi retard deal with it, everyone lost items and nobody really cares what you/anyone lost and the GM's will NOT give back items.
Back to top Go down
mikey

PostSubject: Re: I want my set back !!!!   I want my set back !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:38 pm

there was a Wipe you moran i did not lost it server was wiped
Back to top Go down
5w|ft
Admin
Admin
5w|ft

PostSubject: Re: I want my set back !!!!   I want my set back !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:21 pm

people please stop with all the name calling... I also would like the 200 hous I spent back but its not going to happen. We are trying to make the steps forward to improve everything for all of us, not just a few. What happened sucks a lot but it happened. Now we have to do what we can to move forward. I am sur the next several days things are going to be better and better. Please allow us the time to fix things right... thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ducky

PostSubject: Re: I want my set back !!!!   I want my set back !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:31 pm

mikey wrote:
there was a Wipe you moran i did not lost it server was wiped

..do you even know how to read? i said EVERYONE lost things.. stop being a carebear.
Back to top Go down
5w|ft
Admin
Admin
5w|ft

PostSubject: Re: I want my set back !!!!   I want my set back !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:53 pm

ok, thats enough, sorry.... LOCKED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want my set back !!!!   I want my set back !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want my set back !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L][Dynasty :: General discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: